I love seeing what others get their kids for Christmas. Stocking stuffers are my favorite. It would be fun to show my daughters what I bought them.
It is easy to buy tiny things just to fill the stockings.
I’ve become more mindful about the things I buy over the years. I enjoy buying practical, useful and fun items.
What is your favorite way to fill stockings with food?
I’ve done nearly the same things for my girls in the past. They have very different tastes this year. (The nearly 11 year-old girl is obsessed with bath toys and toys. haha!)
Here are the items that I purchased for my daughters. Age 6 and 10.
For my 6-year-old daughter:
- Lego Creator Building Kit Walmart: $5 in-store
- Silly face sticker activity book (Dollarama).
- Dollarama: Patterned craft stick (Dollarama).
- Notebook (Walmart)
- Scentos Santa pen (Dollarama)
- Play Doh bath soap (Dollarama)
- Crayola bath pen (Walmart)
- Mini stapler (Walmart)
- Warming Hands (Walmart)
- Pez Candy dispenser (Walmart)
- pur Gum (Walmart)
- Pocky strawberry sticks (Walmart)
- Curly Wurly (Walmart)
- Hot chocolate…