“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
The easiest and most effortless way to live a happier and more fulfilling life is to spend a few moments each day focusing on the things that are already in your life and for which you can express gratitude.
It can help you to…
- Motivate yourself and improve your mood quickly.
- Spend more time on those things that are important to you.
- Find joy in even the most difficult times.
It’s a good habit to develop that asks little and gives back much.
This week I want to give you 5 tips on how to cultivate more happiness and gratitude in your life.
1. Look around.
To start building a gratitude habit, you can simply pause and ask yourself simple questions.
- What can I give thanks for in my daily life?
- Which 3 people can I be thankful for in my life?
It’s okay if you can only think of one thing or person every day. You can find something…