You can read the disclosure policy here. Read the disclosure policy here.)
Cheap Gifts for Teachers, Friends and Neighbors
Do you give gifts to your kids’ teachers, your neighbors or friends? You can use this as a fun way to show them how much you value them!
It was a lot of fun to create this gift guide. I’ve rounded up a few budget-friendly gift ideas.
Here are some of my Frugal Ideas for Teachers and Neighbors!
- Maldon Sea Salt – This flaked salt is soo good! This salt is perfect for finishing sweets and savory dishes.
- Gift Card Holder – This festive printable gift card holder is the perfect way to dress up a gift card!
- Mini Silicone Spatulas – Sounds silly, but these are so great for getting the very last bit in containers!
- Peppermint bark – A long time favorite gift. SO delicious! Here’s a homemade version too.
- Initial necklace – So pretty and dainty!
- Suncatcher Crystals – Add beautiful rainbows to your recipients home with these suncatcher crystals! The four-pack is available in separate pieces, so that you can give multiple gifts.
- Small Wood Paddle Board – Perfect gift idea for…