Bread pudding is just right, however Croissant Bread Pudding is even higher! Flaky, buttery croissants upload every other measurement of taste and texture to this vintage dessert (or fancy pants breakfast).
In the event you’re asking of yourself, “what may also be made out of stale croissants”, the solution is that this croissant bread pudding!
The crispy external and buttery layers of croissants are a great foil to the dense, custardy texture of bread pudding. It makes an old style dessert (or breakfast!) really feel like one thing new.
Searching for every other bread pudding possibility? Check out our superb Eggnog Bread Pudding!
This recipe has:
- Croissants – stale is easiest.
- Entire milk – Entire milk will give you a wealthy custard, however now not reasonably as wealthy as heavy cream.
- Butter – salted or unsalted. Chef’s selection.
- Brown sugar – Gentle brown has a milder taste, whilst darkish brown sugar has notes of molasses.
- Floor cinnamon
- Eggs – Let those come to room temperature.
Step By means of Step Directions
*I’ll stroll you via it right here with some footage and pointers, and also you’ll additionally discover a printable recipe card on the backside of the publish with actual measurements, and so forth. You’ll additionally click on “soar to recipe” to skip down.
Get started through…